Sheik KhodabuxPARTNER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL CORPORATE PARTNERS (AFRICA) LIMITED
Sheik is Mauritian Citizen who has been residing and working in the Seychelles since 2013. He has cumulated several years of experience in the fields of Audit & Assurance, Accountancy, Taxation, Financial Management and Business Administration.
He holds the following professional qualifications and accreditations:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) & Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – USA (ACFE)
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment – UK (Chartered MCSI)
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants – AUS (MIPA)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Financial Accountants – UK (AFA)
- Associate Tax Advisor of the Institute of Financial Accountants – UK (ATA)
- Certified Associate in Project Management – USA (CAPM)
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians – UK (MAAT)
- Certified Accounting Technician – UK (CAT)
Sheik is also an approved ACFE Mentor who is actively providing mentoring & training to ACFE Mentees and aspiring CFE professionals worldwide.